The Recruitment Marketing Intern will assist our employment branding and recruitment marketing efforts across all of the Cox divisions (Cox Enterprises, Cox Communications, Cox Automotive, and Cox Media Group) as we support the hiring needs of our organization.
There's no better place to learn an up-and-coming career field like Recruitment Marketing and Employment Branding than at Cox, where we have some of the best and brightest in the industry.
In this role, you may:
* Aid in the creation of strategic marketing plans
* Research advertising opportunities that will help us reach our target job seekers
* Create content on social media and on our website that highlights our employees and shares their stories
* Measure and report to leadership the effectiveness of our recruitment marketing and employment branding campaigns
* Create and refine candidate persona profiles
* Contribute to the development of our overall employer brand
* Design ads across a range of mediums (social, display, SEM, traditional, etc.)
* Upper level marketing, recruiting, advertising or HR coursework
* Unofficial transcript
* Effective verbal/written communication and presentation skills
* Knowledge of social media sites and Microsoft Office