Jobvite is the leading recruiting software company that helps emerging, mid-market, and enterprise companies hire top talent easily, efficiently, and effectively. Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006 and headquartered in San Mateo, CA Jobvite has thousands of customers including LinkedIn, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment.
Jobvite is a complete Applicant tracking (ATS) and recruiting tool that was the first company to integrate social media technologies into the ATS. At Jobvite, we believe Recruiting is Marketing, and Marketing is Recruiting! Since we've been founded our product's core philosophy and tagline has been copied by many, but Jobvite is the original! In this role you will have the unique opportunity to recruit for a company that builds the tool you will use on a daily basis. You'll be able to use your Social Media savviness and use your creative side in order to build talent attracting campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more. You will truly be doing work in multiple areas and become a versatile talent acquisition leader.
We have a cross collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO, paid holidays, and pre-IPO stock. Join our incredible People Team!
What Will You Do:
Recruitment (roughly 50-75% of the role) ? Critical role that fuels our growth with the recruitment of high-caliber talent
* Partner with all departments on their full-cycle recruiting needs, primarily focused on our individual contributor roles and mid-manager positions
* Develop a close business relationsip with hiring managers, interview teams and executives to influence scoping of roles and ensuring interview team alignment
* Responsible for sourcing, identification, screening, interviewing, offer negotiations and closings candidates while ensuring a great candidate experience of high-caliber talent
* Be a company and product expert and evangelists as it relates to our product and recruiting industry
Recruitment Marketing (25% of the role) ? Essential function to shape our candidate pipeline for current & future hiring
* Develop and drive our recruitment marketing strategy and programs from employer branding to talent pipeline creation
* Leverage extensive company branding and messaging assets to shape and profile our employer brand. Opportunity to develop more employee voice in employer brand programs
* Optimization of our award-winning CRM, Jobvite Engage with robust talent pools and digital marketing web/email campaigns to cultivate relationships with top passive talent
* Cross-department across Marketing, Engage Professional Services, Executive and People Teams to ensure all channels, messages and outreach campaigns deliver on outcome of more qualified candidates
* Act as an internal and external ambassador of recruitment marketing for Jobvite
Sourcing (25% of the role) ? Important support to Senior Recruiter on executive and/or senior level management roles as needed.
* Provide sourcing support for critical roles by producing passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing and extensive name generation research.
What Will You Bring:
* 5+ years of proven recruitment experience in a high-tech environment,
* At minimum 3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience
* Proven ability to execute and thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
* Ability to manage multiple hiring managers/projects and provide strong consultative skills
* Experience in developing and implementing creative and effective recruitment marketing programs with multiple channels and multiple geographies
* Familiarity with current sourcing techniques (especially with LinkedIn Recruiter and boolean search strings) and ability to remain current with techniques and skills
* Knowledge of social media platforms and social media recruiting
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
* Strong organization and multi-tasking capabilities
* Applicant tracking system (ATS) experience required; CRM experience preferred
* Ideally experience with marketing tools and techniques as well
* Prefer Bachelors' Degree
Travel: Role requires up to 20-25% travel to our HQ in the SF Bay Area & NYC offices
What Will You Get:
* Competitive salary
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
* Solid late stage stock options
* PTO ? including Volunteer Time Off
* Paid Holidays
* An experience you will cherish forever
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation ? the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Delivering on the promise of innovation moves Jobvite forward every day. Jobvite serves companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Companies that value an easy-to-use applicant tracking system, social grown employee referrals, and positive candidate experiences choose Jobvite.